A walk down memory lane

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
September 2009


Friends

Clara
Lin Lin
Meiling
Sharon
Shun Zhang
Siang Ping
Siew Sze
Von


Say something



I love surfing these

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.

Igor + Andre


credits

skin by: Jane
Sunday, June 01, 2008 @ 1:41 AM
My life - the past 3 months

Even though work has been crazy hectic for the past few months, I still try my best to have as much fun as I can when I can squeeze some time out!

Shall let the photos do the talking!

~Ding Tai Feng and Ochacha with da babes~

Must make special mention of my fav dessert currently - O cha cha Green tea pannacotta! I am so craving for the smooth and cold creamy cream! The taste of green tea is so subtly sweet and light, even though its cream... and it lingers in your mouth and just leaves you craving for more... that's how I feel personally anyway.

I highly recommend it! It's a must-try! If you are interested, O cha cha is a shop that serves green tea beverages and desserts at the basement of Raffles City, just outside Shokudo. =D

Definition of Pannacotta from Encarta online dictionary:

Italian creamy dessert:
an Italian molded dessert made from sweetened and flavored cream that is cooked, set with gelatin, and served cold, often with fresh fruit or a chocolate or caramel sauce















Gift from Pei Shan... Thanks babe! =)





~Waraku with da Smileys, celebration for the March babies~









We ain't 30 yet ok. One candle for each.









~KTV with the Smileys~



~ECP chalet with da gang~















A *Von Special*



























~His 26th birthday @ Noble House Tung Lok and Max Brenner~









































~The view for the past month~





~My room special~

Was just toying around with my cam. Realised there are many interesting things to shoot in my room cos it's quite cluttered. haha.

























~Serangoon~

KK recommended us this stall called Aston, that serves pretty good Western food in a coffee shop at Serangoon. Eh, somewhere near Chomp Chomp. It's a lil different from the usual coffee shop/food court stalls in that the service is more professional. Of cos, the price of the steak is a little steeper than the usual as well - about $10-$20 plus, depending on the type of steak you choose. The other kinds of meat and pasta are standardly priced.

We tried the grilled fish and sirloin steak (no pic of it cos we gobbled it down immediately after it was served). I must say, both were pretty good and comes with choices of 2 side dishes too (kinda like Kenny Rogers, heh). I will definitely go again! It's very crowded during meal hours so do go early, otherwise gotta queue. Do remember to head down to Chomp Chomp for some wonderful milkcurd too! That's one of my fav desserts too!





K that's all. Did I mention I'll be jetting off to Japan and HK for 3 weeks in another 2 weeks' time? I CAN'T WAIT! Don't be envious you guys! I'll take some nice photos back to share, promise! Ho ho ho ;D