|
A walk down memory lane May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 September 2009 Friends Clara Lin Lin Meiling Sharon Shun Zhang Siang Ping Siew Sze Von Say something I love surfing these
Igor + Andre credits skin by: Jane |
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 @ 12:37 AM
A painful peak Sigh this post is gonna be a sad one. Been wanting to blog about happier stuff but I've been so tied up with work these few weeks and having occasional gatherings with friends. And when I finally have some time, I'll catch up on some sleep. It's been an emotional roller coaster for me recently. I'm not just physically tired cos of late nights and heavy workload but also mentally exhausted cos of some other reasons which I shall not elaborate. I can finally understand why so many people can't take it and end up leaving the firm. I suppose only those who've been through such shit will understand the torment that I, and maybe many others, are putting up with during this testing period of time. Really makes me seriously think more about which direction I should take in the near future. Sigh. Don't think I can take all the crap very much longer. I'll probably be one of those whose lifespans in the firm have been shortened by a very unworthy cause. I'm just thankful I have people around me who have been very supportive. I'm also glad for all the meet-ups with good friends that keep me sane. Right now, I just hope time can fly past for the next 2 months. Monster STAY AWAY. To all you good fellow auditors suffering out there, hang in there! |