|
A walk down memory lane May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 September 2009 Friends Clara Lin Lin Meiling Sharon Shun Zhang Siang Ping Siew Sze Von Say something I love surfing these
Igor + Andre credits skin by: Jane |
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 @ 12:11 AM
Valentine's day, CNY & more! Gosh it's been so long since I updated I don't know where to start. Shall begin from valentines' day. My valentine's day was not on the 14th of Feb cos like most others in my office, I spent it in the office. Was kinda disppointed cos we'd already made a dinner reservation. We had no choice but to celebrate it a few days later and it was still a nice v day. He picked me up after work and we saw fireworks! Had dinner at Moon Fish before heading down to Sentosa to camp. Yeah we love doing crazy stuff like that. Love pretty roses... I really love camping at Sentosa cos it's so windy there and you could just sit by the sea on the mosquito-and-sandflies-free beach, enjoy the cool night breeze and feel it run through your hair. If you're lucky enough, the sky may be clear and it'd be covered with stars. Plus, not many people camp in Sentosa so we have the whole beach to ourselves. The next morning when we woke up, we drove down to 7-Eleven to get some hot choc, strolled along the beach and by noon, we were sun tanning. After unpitching out tent, we were off to explore Sentosa. I haven't been to Sentosa for quite some time before that so there were many things that were completely new and fascinating to me. Luge! It was fun fun fun! Pretty safe I'd say, even for kids. They can be better than the adults. The luge rise came with a sky ride. It was a short ride, nothing too exciting but it was an experience. Didn't wanna pay for the picture that was taken halfway through the ride so we took a picture of it using our camera. It was the day before the Sentosa Flowers 2007, so we had a sneak preview of it. Went with my mom the year before but found it a tad too crowded. Sip a cup of ice-cold lemon tea while enjoying the warm sunshine on a deck chair on a sandy beach. That's the way life should be! *** CNY! I don't have many relatives in Singapore so didn't have any one to visit (which explains why I don't have much ang bao money). But I had an awesome cny nonetheless! Not only did I manage to take a break amidst my super hectic work schedule, I also met up with the ATC people! Haven't seen everyone for such a long time. The best thing was that the turn-up was really good! Ahh.. Somehow, it felt as if ATC was just over and still fresh in my memory. We had dinner at Marina Square. It was "noodles galore" (quote Jacq) really. I think we had probably all the different kinds of ramen on our tables. Haha. Xiao long bao! The guys were busy eating and talking. Elsie, Steven and Jacob. Steven's mouth is so stuffed with ramen and xiao long bao. Yvonne, me and Jacq. Ladies in red. After a sumptuous dinner, we went for drinks at Harry's at the Esplanade. And that's all of us! :D Yup, we were supposed to dress red. I know CNY is over but Happy CNY to everyone! Hope you all had a great one like I did! *** The office was pretty happening recently. First, the ceiling outside the ladies rained filthy water. Then it came crashing down, causing much frenzy. Just before lunch today, while hard at work, everyone suddenly experienced a second of dizziness. It was funny cos everyone suddenly stopped working and looked at one another, confused. Didn't take us long to figure it to be tremors from down under which struck our neighbouring country. Oh well, hope everything's subsided now and everyone's safely in bed. Night night and sleep tight. No bed bugs. |