A walk down memory lane

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
September 2009


Friends

Clara
Lin Lin
Meiling
Sharon
Shun Zhang
Siang Ping
Siew Sze
Von


Say something



I love surfing these

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.

Igor + Andre


credits

skin by: Jane
Sunday, August 27, 2006 @ 11:15 PM
Miffy!

Wondering why I haven't been updating so regularly?

This is the reason why:



Haha that's Miffy, my new friend.

Saw him at Pets Village at Suntec and fell in love with him instantly. Didn't need much persuasion by the shop owner before I agreed to buy him.

I was told Miffy is a well-behaved rabbit as compared to his friends, and easy to manage too.

He's a lionhead (he has more fur on his head), only one and a half months old when I bought him on my birthday. So now he is about two months old.

I've been busy playing with him, feeding him and watching him everyday since he arrived at my house.

Love watching him scratch himself, groom himself, lying in his cage, munch on his pellets, chew on his hay, brush his bedding away, drink water and all else.



The funny thing about rabbits I've learnt: they seldom sleep. It's true. I haven't seen Miffy close his eyes for more than a minute since he came.

He loves to lie in the cage in a ladylike manner, all sprawled on the ground like a persian cat. Cute!



Miffy loves to dash around the house when I let him out and explore dark dark corners.



I've learnt a great deal about rabbits in these short span of two weeks.

Young rabbits need not be bathed in water till about 6 months old. Till then, just powder baths will do.

They shouldn't be fed carrots till they are older too cos they'll get diarrhoea.

When they see you, stand up and stick their nose out of the cage, it means they wanna come out and play, not hungry.



When they run and suddenly hop very high, it means they're happy! I presume Miffy is a happy rabbit since he always jumps very high when I let him out :)

Just brought him to trim his nails and feet hair yesterday and boy, were there many envious faces! Customers who stepped into the shop just had to stop and watch Miffy as he lay still while Deshun (the shop owner) was trimming his nails.

But I don't think Miffy likes taking car rides. He will roll into a ball and cower at a corner in his cage.



How could anyone not love this little darling?

My dad absolutely adores him, and sees him at his cage the moment he comes back from work, brings him out to play even before I wake up. My mom smiles when she sees him hop around, feeds him carrots without asking me. And my sis keeps patting him.

Me? Love love love love!

P/s: Peishan! Happy 22nd birthday! Hope you had a wonderful celebration in Melbourne! Love ya too! (not less than Miffy)